The advantage and types of saw blade end mill
This is specially designed for multi-purpose saw blades, which are the ultimate goal of TCT technology. When mounted to the specified saw blade, each blade will easily cut steel, aluminum and wood (or even wooden nails). Even if these are heavy applications, the blades show no flaws and exhibit superior durability.
•1.6mm ultra-thin incision, smaller blade resistance - means more cutting times per charge - suitable for cordless electric saw.
• grinding ground carbide blade, cutting cleaner, cleaner - can only be used in a cordless range.
A more aggressive, 25 ° hook Angle can speed up the cutting speed, more effectively remove sawdust - is only applicable to wireless range to prevent overheating
•HC20 construction grade carbide teeth are more durable.
•1.00mm ultra-thin plate, less resistance.
• expansion slots can keep the blades flat during cutting.
• anti-crushing - bimetal blades bent and resistant to crushing.
• unique blade geometry positioning blade to achieve the best cutting performance.
• durable, designed to be enhanced to reduce and duration longer.
• quick cutting - three - chip teeth grinding speed is 25% faster than the standard carbide blade.
• excellent performance - cutting through fiberglass, cement, rubber, etc.